Terms & Conditions
By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of customer service and welcome any feedback. If you have any queries regarding this information please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com or by letter:
Scott Janitorial Supplies Ltd
Company Registration: 1971264
Use of this website
The term “[Scott Janitorial Supplies Ltd]” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Beecroft House, Dalton Lane, Keighley, BD21 4JH]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We do not accept liability for any third parties or links contained on this website. Although we will make every effort to ensure this site is free from any viruses you take sole responsibility and should take the necessary precautions to protect against viruses.
Only persons aged 18 or over may make an order for goods on this web site. In placing an order for goods you assert that you are over 18 years of age.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Scott Janitorial Supplies Ltd’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The company reserves the rights to make changes both to the website and the terms and conditions. Any change to the terms and conditions will be clearly displayed on the website. It may become necessary to close the web site either on a temporary basis or on a permanent basis. In such circumstances the Company reserves the right to close the web site and will not be liable for any loss.
A valid and binding contract will only come into existence upon dispatch of the goods requested. Payment takes place after authorisation from your bank has been obtained. After receiving payment you will be sent a confirmation email (this email is not intended to be an acceptance of the offer) and the goods will be dispatched. Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
Price and Payment
All prices are in pounds sterling and are exclusive of VAT and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you. We are not responsible for any delay caused by the failure of your provider to authorise payment. No goods will be dispatched until payment has been received.
Most items can be delivered within 48 hours, in some cases 24 hour delivery may be possible. For items that take longer than this we will inform you by email of an expected delivery date.
Cancellation of order
Goods can be cancelled under any of the three circumstances detailed below.
1. Prior to dispatch
You may cancel your order prior to dispatch and a full refund of the product price will be given.
2. Returns and Exchanges
If you wish to return or exchange an item, there will a 7 day cooling off period, please return unused and in its original packaging. A full refund will be given if the returns guidelines are followed in full.
3 Defective Goods
In the rare instance your goods are defective your statutory rights are not affected in any way by this agreement. You should notify us of any defects immediately and we will refund or replace the item within 30 days of receipt of goods.
We reserve the right to cancel your contract in any one of the following instances;
• We have insufficient stock to send your goods and no suitable replacement can be found
• We do not deliver to your area
• One or more items requested by you were listed with an incorrect price or description.
If we cancel your goods for any of the reasons listed above you will be notified by email and a full refund will be credited to your account as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after you have received your order. We are not obliged to offer any compensation where we have to cancel your order for any of the reasons set out above.
Delivery of Goods
• We can deliver to anywhere in the UK
• We do not deliver to Channel Islands or Eire
• Free delivery on all orders over £50
• We reserve the right to discontinue free delivery at any time
Delivery will be between 7:30 and 5.00 Monday to Friday. All goods will need to be signed for on receipt. By signing you accept the condition of the goods, if you find any goods are defective you will need to inform us within 48 hours. We will endeavour to deliver all orders within 2 working days. If delivery is longer than this we inform you by email.
When we send an email confirmation we will give you an estimated delivery date. We do not guarantee that this date is always correct but we will make every effort to ensure that it is complied with. We are unable to confirm delivery times.
• Products on the web site represent a small proportion of our vast range, if you require an item that is not shown, please contact us by email, and we will endeavour to meet your needs.
• If an item is out of stock – we reserve the right to not accept the order until the stock line becomes available.
• We will notify you by e-mail when the anticipated delivery will occur,
• It is not the companies’ intention to frustrate the desire of a purchase – but we will not enter into an agreement where the definition of delivery can not be guaranteed – and expectations cannot be met.
If you do not receive the goods within 14 days of ordering them you must notify us in writing within 28 days of ordering the goods. We are not liable if you do not write to us within this time
We are not liable for the actions of third parties in the delivery of goods where it is beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock outs and other industrial disputes.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our online service. We provide this website on an “as is” basis and accept no responsibility for errors, which will be unintentional.
The following conditions will apply.
• Payment will be by credit/debit card –UK billing addresses only
• The Delivery is to UK addresses only
• All prices are in pounds Sterling and exclude VAT – VAT will be charged at the applicable rates
• All products are subject to availability
• Products shown will not be actual size
• All items will be supplied in our packaging or as the branded packaging of our suppliers.
• Images on the website are for illustration purposes only.
In agreeing to the terms and conditions set out you also warrant that:
• The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
• You are not impersonating any other entity
• You are aged 18 or over
If any of these terms and conditions is unenforceable the remaining provisions remain in force and binding.
Scott Janitorial Supplies Ltd own copyright to all content of the Website. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed by Scott Janitorial Supplies Ltd or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale through our website. You may not copy reproduce or transmit any part of this website for commercial use with out written consent from us – contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and only the English and Welsh courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.